silly little boy

some lad near me keeps bragging his corsa will destroy starlets all day long, my k24 glanza when its mapped up aswell.

its a corsa 1.6 sri turbo, with a remap and an exhaust lol, he has no idea, it was neck and neck with an ep3 civic, which are super heavy and have low torque. hes so anoying going on all the time, saying starlet owners dont know what fast cars are lol.

RANT OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corsa VXR with a regal map, courtney downpipe and remus exhaust on track (donnington) against my starlet which was at the time ct9, fmic, 0.9 bar, tein springs, i started 2 cars behind him, 20 min track session later i finished 3/4 cars behind him (i forget) however i passed him, thats right, nearly caught him back up

There just way to heavy (1250KG without a driver) and only 160hp stock

Can be quick but would cost alot to make them "fast" impo ofcourse

quietly remind him he drives a corsa.

that is all.

Phil.

Best Comment EVER!! Phil you absolute legend.

Take a lot to make me laugh at the minute but i just epic lol'd at my screen.

But yeah Glanza would destory it, just take him to the pod and wipe the floor with him.

^ Where did you read they were only 160bhp stock? They're 190-204bhp stock depending on year.. you're right about them being a lot heavier than Glanzas though, a K24 Glanza should eat one..

Shafz.

Was thinking of the Sri Turbos, my bad :)

Still overweight and not brilliant power lol

LOL @ Phil :p

A VXR Corsa will struggle with a K24 Glanza? Love, are you for real?

My GT was out and by a tuned VXR Corsa whilst bouncing off fuel cut. Before mine was even mapped :)

Did you read it right lew? i said a corsa vxr would struggle to keep up mate.

just laugh at him and say.. shut up you drive a corsa.

the vxr corsa would struggle with a k24 starlet lool

the vxr corsa would struggle with a ct9 running 1bar they are not that fast at all to say there turbo's, the astra vxr.....now theres a better matched race id say

Yea I seen what you said Love but struggle is very much an understatement, it would get obliterated :p

Now a nove gsi turbo, bet that is a fun car ollie :)

and I would say a Astra VXR would be a very close race to a 1 bar warrior, never got the chance to give one a blast in mine but I was out round a Focus ST with a melted piston :p