I NEED the loom, Just give me until next weekend, my dash will be out then.

Anyways porting will aid spool up and mid and top range punch deffo worth doing if your going all out on 5e build ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

right very small update the veedubs back on the road so the starbo has come off its in the garage and i managed to test fit the gt clocks and whip the bonnet off ready for dragging the old lump out

PICT0354.jpg

plans are modifing the old strut brace from the yaris as it has the 3 bar map sensor and coil all ready nice mounted to it, and plus building up the 5e when it arrives from momentum motorsport, top set of lads and cheap for engine parts :rolleyes:

danny

managed to drag the old lump out, drained the coolant it was nicely full of oil lol, good job i started the conversion now and not later, got a ported and polished head from another uksc member, put all my ally bits in a gunk bath ready for the rebuild.

enginebay.jpg

d.jpg

my fucking sexy head on that..took hours to do but it will be worth it .. i didnt show you how mine revs with the same spec head goes clean off the rev guage on quater throttle and goes way above 7000 rpm god knows why...

nice meeting you anyway matey

kurt

<br />my fucking sexy head on that..took hours to do but it will be worth it .. i didnt show you how mine revs with the same spec head goes clean off the rev guage on quater throttle and goes way above 7000 rpm god knows why...<br />nice meeting you anyway matey<br /><br />kurt<br />
<br /><br /><br />

U to mate

Right guys im steaming along with this one, ive managed to source a nice motec ecu, heads just about ready for building up all ported polished and skimmed. in the next few days the bottom end will arrive. both manis are ported, more polished than owt else.

few pics

oh yeah i fancied a gt boot lid

starletrear.jpg

porting.jpg

head.jpg

something for the VTR's

built.jpg

td04kit.jpg

i think it will be ready for this seasons racing :p