Wanted pics hood!!

See I understand everyone wants a genuine artical, but if you can get one closer, cheaper and, most importantly, the same quality....why be ass raped for JDM tax for a lump of fibreglass of which the raw materials would be about £50.....

If there is a Market for it, there's a reason to make it.

yeh! but people with them would be happy to keep them rare.... makes there cars worth more... if copies r made the parts are worth less...

You trying to make a copy of the cruise bonnet? Only two or three on the owners club and they certainly won't be willing to help you make a copy

I need only the photos from all sides

I do not ask me to give the size of

See I understand everyone wants a genuine artical, but if you can get one closer, cheaper and, most importantly, the same quality....why be ass raped for JDM tax for a lump of fibreglass of which the raw materials would be about £50.....

If there is a Market for it, there's a reason to make it.

Thank you for your support)))

Socks, If someone thinks adding a fibreglass bonnet adds value to their car, they are a fool. A copy will not effect the price of the genuine item either if the person wants to sell it on....

Look at Rota Grids and TE37's.

Set of 15" ROTA's £600

Set of 15" VOLK's £1200

Its horses for courses.....Some people are happy spending (what I regard as) ridiculous money on a round chuck of cast metal which probably cost £300 to make, just so they can say "I've got real VOLK TE37's". Some folk are wanting the look and don't wanna be robbed. ROTA have made a good quality "copy" of them and it means those who ain't a brand whore will buy them.

Same with jeans...some folk want that mental "G Star Raw" brand that are about £100 a pair, Topman do a pair in a similar style for £30.....

i was more pointing out that if i had a varis genuine bonnet in carbon and no one else did, then it'll be worth much more as a part....

if someone copies them and sells 10+ of them then there not as rare and on parts like this its the rarity which makes the prices high....