Modifications to glanza

Ok lads,Im buying a white ep91 96 glanza in the new year..

Now i want to be modding right away,But am stuck for what to do first..

Atm its got:

hks actuator

lowered 40/50mm?

Rear xbar/brace??

front strut brace

xenons(hi and low beam)

optional lip kit i think??

excedy clutch

blitz nur spec exhaust

front mount intercooler

i was thinking 2 bucket seats and harnesses and 98 rear lights but thats me outa ideas,now ive read about td04 setups etc so any light shed would be great

Thanks,Marc

Aslong as you not as stupid as some people ive seen then you really dont need decent stoppping power mate.

Unless your driving like a dick where you shouldnt be.

I have Drill and grooved discs with yellowstuff pads ... Awesome bite 100% of the time!!

TD04 Mani + Downpipe (Racetech or Toyosports are good)

TD04 Turbo

Custom actuator bracket which you can get off here somewhere.

also need oil lines, water lines, maybe a civic radiator depending on what mani u go for, also id say get an uprated fuel pump too

Water pipes came straight off my ct9 and went straight on my td04!

I had 2 hydraulic hose oil lines made up i think it was £9.20! (Not £70 what some people charge)

ToyoSports Mani does not need an aftermarket Rad! ( Actuator isnt ovally close about 5mm)

Walbro 255 Fuel pump (you can get cheaper versions)

This is very Budget but still Does the same job as a kit costing over £1000

The manifold + downpipe i bought for £190 still has not cracked!

Lmao said it befor say it again, hybrid ftw!! On a stock engine you can get around the same power on hybrid as td04 but with none of the lag! So esentialy you have a quicker car. Lag is fine when the car boosts to 1.4+ bar but why give your self lag for 1bar of boost? Hybrid will make same power at 1.2 as td04 a 1bar! Go hybrid n be different, td04 sucks unless you go forged and lots of boost :(

(Now waits to be shot down by td04 lovers)

Lmao said it befor say it again, hybrid ftw!! On a stock engine you can get around the same power on hybrid as td04 but with none of the lag! So esentialy you have a quicker car. Lag is fine when the car boosts to 1.4+ bar but why give your self lag for 1bar of boost? Hybrid will make same power at 1.2 as td04 a 1bar! Go hybrid n be different, td04 sucks unless you go forged and lots of boost :(

I think it would b best to try and get a run in both a hybrid ct9 and a td04 starlet and see what he likes better, imo i dont like hybrid ct9s, i didnt rate mine at all.

^^^^ as above an plug an play, all depends on what figures you are chasing??

TD04 then go forged, but this costs!!!

Myself happy with the 200bhp :( Blitz ECU,Electronic Boost controller, mani,decat,exhaust,actuator , does your car have an LSD?? you will need it for big power another cost.

How much you looking at spending as this will be the driver for your modding.

John