Hey, newbie to UKSC and to starlets. Sold my B18'd Civic EG4 a couple of months back. Didnt intend on replacing it with a Glanza, but one came up and I'd always had a soft spot for small turbo'd wagon. Bought this 96 Glanza V off a boy in Dunfermline around a month ago. Instantly fell in love with the way they drive and handle. The car is standard apart from a set of TSW wheels, Lowering springs, Bailey dump valve and a nice little double din.

Anyway heres a few average quality snaps of the car during this bad weather. Look forward to being a part of the club :rolleyes:

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

Ive done a fair bit of reading up and one thing I want to steer clear of is detonation. So looking at Fuel pressure regulator, FMIC, Exhaust system. All this before I up the boost :) And just a general tidy up, Like re-doing the bad window tints.

Thanks for the welcome :rolleyes:

Welcome to UKSC dude, nice tidy V you have there.

Only thing i would do is change the wheels! Make sure you get a build thread up too keep us all updated.

Thanks. I'm going to give the wheels a refub after winter in all black to try and freshen them up/change the look. Similar to the Glanza below, but I think I'll do the full wheel black.

Also, I'll get a build thread going once I start buying goodies :lol:

whiteGV.jpg