ford mondeo tdci

what are peoples opinions on these cars. thinking of getting one as a daily as there pretty cheap.

51 - plate with around 100,000 miles for around £1,400

would like some feedback before i purchase one.

if anyone has got any other suggestions for a cheap diesel car then please let me know

thanks in advance

Cheap Diesel car? Look no further, with the excellent japanese build quality and reliability, all packed in a Starlet.

with a

1.5 Diesel Engine producing a mouth watering 54hp and 66lbs and an automatic transmission for the stop and start traffic and a maximum of up to 70mpg

lol

Perhaps a Bora TDi? We've had a Leon 1.9 TDi for a few months now, awesome car and very economical. Engine's loosening up as it's warming up now too :rolleyes:

Yeah my uncle had a few EGR valve problems on his ST

the feeback im bieng given from people who own mondeo's is not good. there saying the engines are reliable but the rest of the parts are not

fuel pumps are the thing to watch out for on these, i know of 3 that the fuel pump disintergrated without warning and poured metal fileings round the whole system, the out come was not pretty!

get the right 306 diesel with a bosch pump and it will run on SVO 75p/lt and its all win win my chysler voyager runs on Chip fat durring the summer for the last 4 years never had a problem just cheap running :rolleyes: