SSR Speed Star MK-III Wheels

im after buying a set of these alloys in the near future wanted to know if anyone could help. im unsure if they would fit over my wilwoods. the alloys are Size:15;Pitch:4H-114.3;Offset:+19;Color:Black;Disc Face type b jwidth:6.5jj;

and ive got 10mm spacers already on the car.

heres a pic of the alloy Image1-3.jpg

thanks for any help

mine are 15 inch and with 10mm spacers just fit over my wilwoods just wanted to check the new ones would fit as im sure ive seen someone talking about fitting toms alloys over wilwoods and them not fitting.

First Point those are 4x114.3 PCD you'll need 4x100 to bolt straight onto a starlet..

As for the will they clear my brakes tell me if i'm starting on something you already know but...

Zero Offset

The hub mounting surface is even with the centerline of the wheel.

Positive

The hub mounting surface is toward the front or wheel side of the wheel. Positive offset wheels are generally found on front wheel drive cars and newer rear drive cars.

Negative

The hub mounting surface is toward the back or brake side of the wheels centerline. "Deep dish" wheels are typically a negative offset.

So the wheels you are looking at are +19 offset with what looks like quite alot of dish this means that the spokes will be very close to the center line of the wheel ginving very little room for big brakes like the willwood 4 pots your running. You'll see most cars running big brake setups using wheel with a high positive offset and a spoke design that will be close to the edge for the rim to give the most amount of room for brakes.

thanks for the info dude ive also got 10mm spacers so hopefully they will fit

Problem with the 10mm spacers is you'll be pushing the wheels even further out so will be the same as a +9 offset when the standard starlet offset is +38 that will mean that your wheels will be 30mm further out than stock this then might cause you problems catching arches etc.