Manga/Anime Graphics???

Hi guys,

Well as im really cracking on with the buggy at the moment i have been thinking about some designs for the buggy. Im thinking about going for a 'Anime/Manga' style graphic setup and have something different down the side. I need to include my main sponsor 'JDModified' but i can pretty much do what i want as long as i have their name down the side.

Here are a few pics of the side of the Demon, is there anyone that has any idea's or want to have a bash at doing a photoshop with it?

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

DSC01943.jpg

DSC01945.jpg

Graphics/logo's can go down the side, i was even thinking about doing them over the rear scoop or even make it look like something is coming from the side scoop?

There are a few idea's i have looked at..........

Astro boy, im half bionic so i think this would go well :) ................

astroboy-conceptart-bgFSnet.jpg

Dragonball z, kid Goku.............

how-to-draw-son-goku-from-dragonball-z-step-6.jpg

or street fighter, mainly blanka...........

Blanka2.jpg

What do people think????Or if anyone has any other idea's???? I don't want anything with half naked Anime girls as i want to keep it clean.

If anyone gets time please feel free to have a play with photoshop, anything is a help :p

Jason :p

You need Anime Babes Jason! not Men! ;)

Dan, i would love to use anime babes, but i can't, i work for a kids science centre and i won't be able to use it for work so need to keep it clean ;)

Thanks to miib14, Glanza_cl and starbuck. I really do quite like the Blanka versions, hmmmm i guess it will go with the green/black theme as well :D

Thanks everyone, keep them coming, anyone else have any idea's, apart from manga babes ;)

Jason :D