Howdy guys. well im after some leds for the starlet. nothing too expensive just something noticeable when the lights are on half. I want some decent ones that can be used for visibility but as i said nothing too expensive. ny1 no of ny.?

Cheers guys

NO LED's!!! Get some HID's

god when i read the title i thought you were asking for underbody neons/led lights :) you would have got slayed lol thanks god you didnt

dont be hating my led water jets add 15 bhp :p

dont actauly have them just incase anyone thinks i do lol

there not headlights there just sidelight bulbs :)

oh :p loool cheers bud

Yeh that is the side light ones what he told you to look for, the 501

thank you yo matey.!

I dont think you get LED Headlight bulds.. As mentioned above though, you can get LED sidelights no bother.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trk...-All-Categories

thanks mate. I brought some 501 for my rear number playe im guesin these are differnt.? And bigger bulbs.?

I dont think you get LED Headlight bulds.. As mentioned above though, you can get LED sidelights no bother.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trk...-All-Categories

you know tha ebay page i pasted up top and this one. The bulb shapes are differnt.?

ive got LED sidelight n numberplate bulbs :)

n i aint herd of led headlight bulbs lol

either hid or superwhite bulbs look good with the sidelight bulbs though :p

wich bulbs did u get matey.? A link would be much appreciated please matey

No they're the same. 501 is just the fitment mate, like H4 and H7 for example. Your car uses 501 bulbs as sidelights. A number of people make LED clusters in 501 fitment, which you can then install in your headlight and enjoy the benefits of white or any other colour LED you choose.

You said in your first post that you want to change the lights to LED's when they're "Half on". When they're half on only the sidelight buld(501) is illuminated. Not the bigger headlight buld. So it's only the 501 you need to buy, same as your rears :)

No they're the same. 501 is just the fitment mate, like H4 and H7 for example. Your car uses 501 bulbs as sidelights. A number of people make LED clusters in 501 fitment, which you can then install in your headlight and enjoy the benefits of white or any other colour LED you choose.

spot on mate.! Thanx alot. So the side light bulbs are the same size as the number plate holders.? They looked rather small wen i put them in :) lol