mates been having some probs with his glanza since he got it about a month ago. hes only been getting first 2 boost lights some times the 3rd would flicker on.

now hes only getting first boost light and 2nd some times flickers on. any ideas. he thought it was the turbo so tryed my ct9 i took off which was running perfect before

i removed it swaped the turbo /actuator and no diffrence. hes got a fmic on it so i think theres a leak on that but he says hes checked all the pipes any easy way of checking for leak?.

going own to have a look tomorow as uptill this point hes just been pottering around with it in his garage n he admits hes clueless on turbos lol so just looking for a few things to check

cheers shaun

well the only way that i would really know is to take the core off and put some petrol in the core and bug it up if anything comes then there is a leak, dont for get to bung up the ends so you can check the hole core, do not use nothing other than petrol tho

hope this helps bud

shall give it a shot if u dont mind me asking why only petrol :ph34r: ?

as the guys are saying it could be the BOV as well.

the reason why only petrol is it evaporates and will not damage the core in anyway shape or form lol :lol:

as the guys are saying it could be the BOV as well.

the reason why only petrol is it evaporates and will not damage the core in anyway shape or form lol :lol:

plus when you refit it, the engine will only suck in a bit of extra fuel, not any water or whatever if you use anything else :ph34r:

not to sure on on whistle not been around it when hes giving it some beans so will have a listen for it tomorow figured it would be a leak jusy trying to work out the best way to try spot it as the weather up here isnt the best atm :ph34r: am sure i seen some were some 1saying something about spraying something on the pipes and the revs dip if its got a leak any ideas if thats true / what it is