a brick a F*CKIN BRICK

1 of the guys who just passed his test asked for a spin in the car. so decided id go the country roads so got out bout a mile turned a corner n theres FUCKING BRICK in the middle of the road time. i seen it had already bounce off it instantly steering went to 1 side and wheel was totaly flat. then since i as blocking a single track road had to limp it like a quater mile in to a layby .got a mate out chucked 4 cans of tyre weld in ( took 1 look at my space safer n new it wasnt going to work bumper woulda just been flat on ground lol). drove a to petrol station pumped it up drove it the half mile home got out thing was almost totaly flat again. so that will be my 3 week old tyre gone lol just hoping the rim hasnt been damaged.... but WDF i was the middle of nowere on a single track road were there is absolutly nothing for miles yet theres a bloody brick in the middle of the road......

any way rant over had to say it to some1 lol n the misses went out for the night

Was it up passed shore RD? theres some nice lanes up there, Sold a Blue civic to my uncle step son and he crashed that up there well I think it was, Mike.... did it right in front of the police to I was told. :thumbsup:

Was it up passed shore RD? theres some nice lanes up there, Sold a Blue civic to my uncle step son and he crashed that up there well I think it was, Mike.... did it right in front of the police to I was told. :p

nah it was out the tinny way i used to work out there and at night u can see for miles if cars are coming so since i used to drive it atleast 2 times a night can make a pretty good run at it ha :thumbsup: seen deer stray sheep and cows there but never a fucking brick lol