job induction with NXEA

well just thought id let you guys know im going for an interview tomorrow in london and ive got to be in stratford for 9:15 leaving norwich at 6am lol

its a job as a trainee conductor and im bricking it lol i have to do 4 tests a role play and 2 interviews to which i hope to complete if i do then watch my thread as atm i have a spare 400 quid a month left at my current job but with this job ill be left with a spare 1600+ a month so tripple the amount

anyone else going to be there 2moz ? for the big day?

good luck dude that is some serious extra money, wish i could get a job like that, im on min wage 200 a week and im still able to do a shit load of stuff to the starlet just imagine what your car is going to be kitted with (DROOOLS)

now on train back and the result is .........

i duno wil get a letter through the post if i get an interview jobs almost 100% mine (im the only one from norwich to pass all the tests) and make it to the end

so the day was good i got the train on time even got the right tube and fortuantly just missed the delay out of 15 people who got offered the assessment day only 8 turned up and i was in the final four

i had to pass a concentration test consisting of 3 sub-tests which were 3 pages long each

a maths ticket selling test which was 32 questions long

a ticket checking/sparticus test at 32 questions long

a scaat and raat test which was 50 questions long

after each round we had to wait 30 mins to find out if we got through luckily i did everytime

THEN when i thought it was over i had to do a persant test which is a automated telephone call and a 5-10 minute role play based on customer service im nakered !!