Car cleaning/detailing section

Have these sections on a few other forums that i'm on and they're always being used. Good place to share products that are working well with paintwork, how to clean your car properly without damaging paintwork etc. I'm always cleaning my car using the correct methods to reduce swirls and am always interested to see other peoples good work :lol:

Jamie.

You into your detailing etc?

Get some pics up and the products you use :p

Only recently started taking an interest in it really. Havn't got very good or very many products currently becasue im saving like mad to get my first starlet :D I've got the basic equipment such as: lambswool mit, drying towels, applicator pads, buffing cloths etc. Only using autoglym cleaning products atm but will definitley be updating all my prodcuts once i have spare cash! Looking to also buy snow foam lance for my jet wash and a machine polisher at some point this year :lol: Im guessing your into your detailing bud?

Yeah into it and set up a business selling it as a hobby, foam lances are great (and we get them a bit cheaper - was gonna do a group buy on them but traders fees were a little high for me as a starter) and love my rotary!

Yeah into it and set up a business selling it as a hobby, foam lances are great (and we get them a bit cheaper - was gonna do a group buy on them but traders fees were a little high for me as a starter) and love my rotary!

Oh really? I'll come to you then when i start spending :lol: Ye, ive got a close friend that uses both a foam lance and a rotary and i serisouly can't wait to get my own and start learning! The finish you can get is really worth the money you pay!