Insane RC Drift Machine!

its a wee bit dark and wet but ill try, he has so many shells to go on it, he's got : lexus gs400, rx7, escalade, suzuki escudo, 2 subaru's, lotus elise, bmw, 200sx.

im the mug who has to cut them up and spray them and stuff. and to make your car drift, take some flexible plastic and wrap it round the rear tyres. that works cool!

Can't beat a HPI nitro drift package :p

If anyone wants a electric yokomo drift car try these guys:

http://www.microtechracing.com//product_se...e=DRIFT+RC+CARS

I don't think they have many in stock atm but, if you email them, they will be able to obtain any which they promote on their website pretty sharpish

best of all, free postage! (orders over £15 but if you are ordering a kit, it won't be a problem)

have a look a the x mods 1's you can get too, bout the size of a scalelectic car only cost bout 60notes, to can change everything on em, body kits, carbon inturnals, led ligths, 4wheels drive, rear wheel drive, engines, list is endless. i've got a r34 with a veilside kit on it, me mates have got civics, 350z, supra etc good laugh & half the cost

Quilty badsanta, mine was yellow to but as you see i changed that, gonna sand it down again & spary it soon.

as i say the only toyota they do is/was the supra, but they've just started pick ups too like the hummer & the ford f150.