Fake/ Copy BOVs

I have the HKS SSQV replica and i put the genuine hks gold fin insert in for the high pitch whistle.It sounds he exact same as the genuine one,can't fault it at all.Think the dumpvalve itself was £35 and the fin £20.

stop being a cheapskate! lmao oj dude, theres probably not much difference

Lol! Well I don't really wanna pay loads if I like the sound of chatter which is free! :D

I'd rather get a genuine obvs but don't wanna pay over the odds of course!

I have the HKS SSQV replica and i put the genuine hks gold fin insert in for the high pitch whistle.It sounds he exact same as the genuine one,can't fault it at all.Think the dumpvalve itself was £35 and the fin £20.

Is your SSQV adjustable? Link?

There aren't many videos of the SSQV with gold fin but it sounds mint in this one!

I really want a Greddy Type S because I can adjust it to have chatter at low boost and that unique sound at high boost :D

Does anyone know which version of the HKS SSQV is adjustable?

Think I wanna buy a genuine Greddy Type-S and Replica HKS SSQV (because they don't look as fake as the Greddy replicas :D)

they may look identical but they are not made identical thay are cheap and poorly made they dont hold out like a real 1 thats y they are so cheap like the lads have said greddy type s is the best bov in my opinion its findin 1 that is the problem lol they are gettin quite rare now a days

Yeah obviously I want it not to leak etc, just wondering what people's experiences were with them as the HKS replicas look identical!

I have a genuine SSQV and Birdmandan has a copy and they don't sound the same I don't think. I havnt heard his with his car bein set up like mine for a while now lol

Yeah i must say bears Genuine HKS sounds and releases pressure so much better!

I have a fake HKS and it sounds like a real one but kinda weaker if ya get me! more of a blow then a whistle....

Dont skank on em and purchase a real one IMO, its definately on my list of things to purchase!