Japfest 2 2011

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to japfest 2 from Wales then, I would be looking to go up in convoy if possible, anyone heading up from the M4 i can meet up with?

Decided i am going to trailer my starlet there and back as im gonna be testing it on track for the first time and I dont want any unexpected supprises, so got loads of room in my vectra estate wagon if anyone needs a lift there and back :D

Who is going to japfest 2 from Wales then, I would be looking to go up in convoy if possible, anyone heading up from the M4 i can meet up with?

Decided i am going to trailer my starlet there and back as im gonna be testing it on track for the first time and I dont want any unexpected supprises, so got loads of room in my vectra estate wagon if anyone needs a lift there and back :D

Il be off up in my glanza pal and my two mates in there 82's, we will be meetin in the newport area

Again my stand pass is available, my ticket and track time are sold but still have a stand pass if anyone wants it see Steve on the day :D