I need to buy some aerotech bonnet pins, I really like the design on them, however how the hell do you cut holes in your bonnet without making a mess of it to fit these things.

I can imagine they are a right bitch to fit, anyone tried them?

my mate fit them to his glanza as the bonnet flew up on the motor way, luckily didnt cause alot of damage, just bent the bonnet and hinges, luckily again he had a spare with hinges in the garage haha

I think they do come with a cutting template like matt has said above but meant to still be a right bitch, only cutting through the top skin to make them sit snuk, but like matt has said, start small and work your way out testing each time, youll be fine, dremil will be the best tool mate :)

thanks for that, just one of many things i have to do before japfest

my mate fit them to his glanza as the bonnet flew up on the motor way, luckily didnt cause alot of damage, just bent the bonnet and hinges, luckily again he had a spare with hinges in the garage haha

I think they do come with a cutting template like matt has said above but meant to still be a right bitch, only cutting through the top skin to make them sit snuk, but like matt has said, start small and work your way out testing each time, youll be fine, dremil will be the best tool mate ^_^

• 2 weeks later...