Looking good dude.... buying already modded cars is the way forward!!! no more empty wallets or headaches!!!! :p:p

I now remember the car... some boy owned it about 5 miles down the road from me!!! sounded awesome back then!!!

Not a fan on the wheels or rear lightsto be honest other than that its nice"!!!!!

Looking good dude.... buying already modded cars is the way forward!!! no more empty wallets or headaches!!!! :p:p

I now remember the car... some boy owned it about 5 miles down the road from me!!! sounded awesome back then!!!

Not a fan on the wheels or rear lightsto be honest other than that its nice"!!!!!

yeh i went with my mate to buy it off him about 3 years ago and now i bought it off my mate

Whip the veilside style skirts, spoiler and front bumper off and it would be pretty slick

Oh and the lights too...

Basically I'm saying it's a nice colour but I'm not one for OTT body styling. Sorry.

finally figured out why the subs wer'nt working , blew 2 of the fuses in 2 of the amps lol

will hopefully get sorted today. also got a new tv headunit so now im greedy with 2 tv's in the dash lol. will get some more pics up when its all back together

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hmmmm cut a long story short.... the insurance changed their mind on the full re spray and got a quote for just the front and rear bumpers which came at £680 but my excess is £450 so no point so told them to fuck off

• 4 weeks later...