Awesome, this weekend? if thats good for you?

What did she put out, spill the beans :)

Depends when this weekend, Saturday during the day i am in Basingstoke breaking my lexus further, and Sunday i am respraying a mates Jet Ski :p I can do Saturday evening but might be better during the day when you can actually see the car, can maybe do the following Sunday?!?!? i think???

Car made 99bhp at the wheels, doesn't sound like lots but its about 91/92 (115at the fly) standard and the car is 22 years old so i am VERY happy with that. Another guy who had a turbo'd bbr mx5 that went on the rollers after me made only 104bhp(meant to be 150bhp at the fly stock :p ). I almost died laughing as he was so upset and was slatting me all day up to that point.

Also did 110db sound wise and then spat a flame and popped on the over run, was really shocked as i didn't expect it to flame, think thats why i got the trophy! There where evo's and scooby's flamming but as mine was a surprise to everyone i won it :p

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following sundays sounds good.

Lol at the other MX-5 guy, 110db?!? thats loud. flames FTW

Yes quite loud i guess, sounds 'Raspy as Fuck' as my mate likes to say, If the weathers good i will get the roof down so you can experience the full on raspyness of it. The exhaust is only a generic 'off the shelf' version and has a silenced de-cat. next mod will be a stainless 4-2-1 manifold and that should make it even louder! :p

Like i said its not a quick car by all means but is a really fun car to drive and i just can't get enough of it!

what zaust you got on there?

I have a full 4-2-1 mani and decat and straight through mazda speed exhaust... not that loud tbh. i want one of them top speed exhausts :p

I would have got another straight away but apparently my mazda speed exhaust is super rare as they didnt make many in full stainless steel :p

i think a small vid of the mega rasp is needed!

what zaust you got on there?

I have a full 4-2-1 mani and decat and straight through mazda speed exhaust... not that loud tbh. i want one of them top speed exhausts :p

I would have got another straight away but apparently my mazda speed exhaust is super rare as they didnt make many in full stainless steel :p

i think a small vid of the mega rasp is needed!

Its only a MX5 Parts exhaust and silenced decat but im really happy with the sound so can't complain. Just need that 4-2-1 to finish the system off.

I will get my mate to send me the dyno video and upload it for you guys :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...