Ok finally got in and have time to post up B)

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!

The drive home was just epic, loved every minute of it. Had lots of interest from people driving past, that could have been because i was smilling like a cheshire cat though :biggrin: Car handles very well, pulls like a train and likes to rev right up to the 7k redline. After 5.5k it sounds like pure EVIL! Exhaust sounds so raspy.

The car is unbelievable for a 22 year old motor, the engine bay you could eat off and the paint and bodywork is great. There are a few small paint blemish's but thats expected on a car this old.

FULL service history, including the japanese service history. Read through some of it and some of it is funny. One year it did 86 miles between services!

Im so happy with this car and i really have to thank the previous owner for looking after it so well.

Will try and get some good pictures of it this week but it was too dark when i got it home B)

Jason :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pictures!!!.... this thread has been very bad for me and now i think i might go up and buy one i have been looking at. dam you! :mellow:

LOL well its about to get worse for you now, here are a few(rather bad) pics..........Will get some pictures of the engine bay etc soon. Will also get some pictures of the underside on saturday when i get it up on the ramps and it gets undersealed :)

DSC02008.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

bit of a close one that............

DSC02011.jpg

inside....

DSC02010.jpg

new deep dish wheel, now my knee's don't hit it :)DSC02009.jpg

Jason :(

Looks pretty Cool.

There is a Blue on the same as this forsale localy to me for £850 but needs some work.

with it only being a 1.6 is it pretty gutless? (same of power to my N/A witch it not that quick) thats what has really put me off them...ohh, and tha gayness :)

Looks pretty Cool.

There is a Blue on the same as this forsale localy to me for £850 but needs some work.

with it only being a 1.6 is it pretty gutless? (same of power to my N/A witch it not that quick) thats what has really put me off them...ohh, and tha gayness :)

Its pretty good for a 1.6. Mine has stainless exhaust, decat, advanced timing, induction and a few other parts. Its not majorly quick but is dam good for a 1.6. The sound is AMAZING though, i will have to film it so you guys can hear the raspyness. When it gets over 5k it sounds like the gates of hell have just opened.

Not had too may gay comments yet, but if they drove the car they would easily give in to the gay side :)

Dan if you come along to the Basingstoke meet i will take you out for a quick run in it :lol:

Ok few more pictures after a quick clean up.

Full leather Interior........

DSC02036.jpg

DSC02038.jpg

and engine bay............:D

DSC02043.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02040.jpg

Had a look through the box of bits and also found a full set of A4 stainless steel engine bay bolts. Hopefully going to continue fitting all these parts and cleaning up the engine bay even more. Seriously considering entering JAE show and shine this year :D

DSC02044.jpg

Out with the old and in with the new........

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

While i was up at JDModified i got the car undersealed also, got the car up on the ramps and had a good look underneath. Car is just amazing, couldn't find a single piece of rust on it. Seals, arch's the whole lot was just imaculate. Looks like it has had some sort of underseal from the factory also so that has helped. However the underside of the lexus is like the Titanic, rust everywhere!!!!!!

Have a few plans for the mazda, going to detango and tint the front indicators and begin fitting the stainless bolts. Been looking at a few other parts also but im not in a rush to do anything at the moment.

Jason :D

Niiiiice, really loving my 5 as well!... nowhere near as clean as yours but tbh its going to be hard to find one cleaner lol.

really fallen in love with the handling, was blown away at how planted and amazing these cars are round a corner!

what you getting wheel wise? was mega bummed when i found i had missed the xxr group buy on mx5nutz :D

Niiiiice, really loving my 5 as well!... nowhere near as clean as yours but tbh its going to be hard to find one cleaner lol.

really fallen in love with the handling, was blown away at how planted and amazing these cars are round a corner!

what you getting wheel wise? was mega bummed when i found i had missed the xxr group buy on mx5nutz :D

Know exactly what you mean. Handles on rails now actually has meaning!!!!! :D Just wants to grip. Been scared to take it to the redline but finally found it at 7.5k and was screaming like mad, sounds great!!!!

I may just leave the wheels i have on it at the moment, will change later but not too sure yet. Been looking at some Rota RB's but not certain yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Been Looking at Mx-5's today, found a nice red one today.

Could i come and look at yours Jas? An maybe gat a passenger ride :p

Anytime you like Dan, will happily take you for a spin mate and tell you what i know about them, only problem is that mine really is a MINTER so be prepared to be upset that you won't find one as good :p:p

Just got back from a RR day today and im very happy with the results, good healthy engine :D and i actually won an award for best flames out the back :):D