JHAM EP82, Black n Red hybrid monster project

Adjusted actuator tonight... Still not got it quite right im boostin to around 0.8 bar now... ohh my god!! its crazy quicker now feels like a new car very happy! Think ill leave it at .8 for now and will up tp 1 bar when i get myself an EBC :p

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i think the gt spec 2 was the best ct9 hybrid tongs made. i know the ct12 is menna have td04 internals and be more powerful. but why restrict td04 internals in a ct9 shell. glad ya happy with your purchases.

EBC all fitted boosting to 1 bar seems to pull very well now :thumbsup: have set a warning and cut off boost if i boost over 1 bar to, try n keep it safe.

Need to adjust my actuator now as ive set it to 0.8 before i had the EBC so even if i set to lower then that boost on EBC it still boosts to 0.8, so will wind that down and have one of my modes set up for low boost to.

Also havea reverse scoop on the way, pretty happy with power ive got for a while so am going to focus more on the looks of the car now

• 3 weeks later...

not a big update or anything just been doing some engine bay tidying, have fitted a few parts recently and removed them as didnt look so good once on the car lol

heres the engine as she stands

IMG_0217.jpg

also just had all the body work sorted shes looking mint at the moment, just shopping about for some alloys now so the enkies may be upforsale soon if anyones interested

yea been trying to get my hands on that, some ones doing a group buy on it at some point, dunno if itll fit my intercooler or not will have a chat with him, the current intercooler route is ridiculous! ha

if you mean dean@rw yeah his pipe will fit :thumbsup: ive got a custom one built by wepr for me which is apparently stupidly short as is im rotating the turbo so its literally one pipe from turbo to silicone joiner from the core :p

• 3 weeks later...

got the deflectors from a mate who was breaking his car genuine toyota to :wacko:

Ive kind of neglected mjy build thread a bit to be honest. got a few bits now ive not mentioned.

Got brand new discs and pads fitted, have some new red wheel bolts.

Red performance HT leads on there way and a JD Tuning engine damper coming.

ALso got some groved and drilled front discs plus braided front brake lines coming.

Will get some updated pics up at some points shes starting to come along now