JHAM EP82, Black n Red hybrid monster project

Another small update, this arrived today cheers Glanza cl for very quick delivery only poted it yesterday!

IMG_0162.jpg

Cant fit yet though as the flange adapter ebay sent me doesnt fit the greddy at all, not even close looks nothing like the one in the picture so have to get that orted before i can whack it on

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probs one of my bigger uodates, just purchased a tongs hybrid turbo and HKS actuator, so my dreams of making a hybrid monster are nearly here!

going to be fitting the turbo and all the above updates all at once so im hoping for a nice change :p

The actuator still confuses me a little in terms of adjusting it, am i right in thinking anti clockwise (away from turbo) turns down boost and clockwise ups it?

Also once the actuator is fitted and set to 1 bar does my hi/low switch then become redundant and ill be at 1 bar all the time unless i get electronic boost controller?

any info on that would be helpful

Fitted the coilovers today

IMG_0175.jpg

Went down and got them aligned and set up to

IMG_0177.jpg

Don e it completely on my own first big thing ive done alone! even after alignment still pulls to the right a little, is alot better now ive checked tyre preasures but still pulls slightly. may go back to alignment place. Also seems to be a slight squeek from rear since ive put them on will have to investigate overall very happy though,

also gaskets arrived today for everything, so manifold, hybrid, actuator and decat to be fitted soon :)

i just cant stop myself, next month defo need to slow down for sure, im in a few groupd buys and ive promised myself i wont buy anymore other then that but well see ha....... already shopping for boost controller while typing that! ha

• 3 weeks later...

All parts now fitted, due to adjustment on actuator only boosting to 0.6 bar, still definatly feels better,

will cranking it up to 1 bar tonight cant wait to feel the difference.

Any one know if i can adjust the actuaor by leaving the Clip attached to the waste gate arm and simply twist the main bar of actuator with plyers or do i actualy have to take clip of and turn it by hand?

dont see why it wouldnt work, dude dont take the gt to f1 EVER again lol theres pro tyre in chandlersford or turbo_grant works in the garage behind the texico on botley rd (b3354 up past burgerking etc) is looking damn good, mine will be up and running again soon will have to meet up and say hey :wacko:

soon with some luck, just sticking the last bits back together, middle of next week maybe?? pm me your phone number bud we can arrange a lil meet or you can pop over and say hi, the cars in hedge end being built at my mates house anywho.