Mazda 3 MPS

I didnt rate them that much but since last night I think theyre awesome cars!

Was up A38 last night in my friends Evo 5 which is running between 300-350bhp, having a play and there wasnt anything even remotely close until this guy turned up in this thing. Proper little sleeper if you ask me, I knew they were like 260bhp standard but completely forgot they were 4WD til we spoke to the guy later on. EDIT - Theyre not... lol

Turns out he'd just had it remapped and it had been RR'd @ 320bhp which explained why it kept up lol!

So what do people reckon? I think they look quite nice in any colour except the one which I saw last night... like a proper watery, boring Blue

Mazda3MPS3.jpg

should be going a38 this sunday ! , think i saw your glanza in bassets maccies on saturday?

Nah wouldn't of been me mate, I've not been over to Bassetts & A38 until last night for probably 3 months!

I might pooch up to watch this Sunday. If the weathers half decent and I can actually find my clear visor I might man it on the GSXR and piss off some cars!

If you have a bike why do you want to race cars? lol

Because its funny muhaha :lol:

Jack, if you pop up this Sunday ill be up for meeting you :)

Yes yes Lukus, I will drop you a text later on in ze week!

Do people still go a38 then?? I haven't been out for ages. How about hams hall people still go there too?

Yeah man, plenty up there anytime Ive been. Im not a regular by any means but never seems to be Police presence until much later on. Hams is dead, fully dead! The sites got an court injunction order or something so if you get caught there twice in a year your car gets crushed so Ive heard!