brakepad carrier?

• 3 weeks later...
what car dude?

sorry forgot to state ep82 gt turbo j reg, i got the caliper now put it on and now its throwing my bro to the right big time, anyone have a idea of the problem??

recent work been done:

new hubs at front

new discs

new pads

but i can see hes abit low on brake fluid and ill need to bleed the brakes

but that cant be the cause im sure?

Slight scrape is fine mate, there usually is a bit when you put new pads in

yee as they need to bed in so i know thats fine, but just wondering why its throwin my bro to right BIG time, i need to bleed the brakes asap, whats the best brke fluid to put in?

could this be the problem? but he has brakes?? as in the pedal is fine and he stops fine nd everything

yee as they need to bed in so i know thats fine, but just wondering why its throwin my bro to right BIG time, i need to bleed the brakes asap, whats the best brke fluid to put in?

could this be the problem? but he has brakes?? as in the pedal is fine and he stops fine nd everything

bleed them up and see if it helps then if it dont welgo from there.

id do a complete clean of everythin on the brake setup ie take the sliders out both sides and clean them and regrease them and put everythin back together and see if its still the same. if it is at least ul know its nothing at the actual brake end.

dunno if it will help but it would definatly eliminate the calipers if everythings moving freely.

id do a complete clean of everythin on the brake setup ie take the sliders out both sides and clean them and regrease them and put everythin back together and see if its still the same. if it is at least ul know its nothing at the actual brake end.

dunno if it will help but it would definatly eliminate the calipers if everythings moving freely.

yeah true, cheers people will get onto it, just need to know what brake fluid is recommended?

Any half decent brand will do the job fine mate, but as above give the calipers a service, just undo the bolts through the sliders, remove them and grease up the seals, then do the same with the piston seal, back together, give em a bleed and that should have the brakes working perfectly dude. doesnt take long either tbh!