hi guys. i fancy a nice set of 13" minilites. or superlites infact, but would they fit easy enough? i dont really get all this spacer nonsense so if someone could explain it would b great please,

and id be willing too swap my white deep dish's for them <_<

^_^

superlights dude <_<

there was a black SR for sale not to long ago that had 13" superlights on.

i believe they had to grind down the calipers to be able to get them to fit properly.

i beleive the gt's calipers / discs are slightly bigger so would require more work to make the 13"s fit. they do up to 16" wheels according to the website.

http://www.superlite-wheels.com/

superlites are just ejaculation! i love them, that white sr on the link is the first pic i saw of a starlet on superlites. epic

might not be too everyones tastes but im a massive fan of the euro scene so fancied mixing a bit of euro and jdm together. i dont fancy buying new ones because there proper expensive. but yet i cant find no one whos selling any ...

^_^

cheers dude! <_<

dont think you could run them day to day as the offset is to great meaning like the white SR they will stick out, this is illegal on uk roads... the tyre thread cant poke out past the fenders.

plus there 13's lol... that is going to look awful on a GT, the SR pulls it off as is a smoother rounder shape. but if you want some go for it, give it a go. you might need arch extenders to cover the tyre tread also your going to run mega high as 13's are so small, might have traction issues with a turbo as well 15's spin easy as it is, imagine trying to accelerate on 13's <_<

just a few things to think about, will defo be styling over function though... my bet is your car would drive/handle/accelerate shite.

u no what i mean sparky.. :) fair points ther guys, think id be better getting the mighty rota rbs then, dont fancy digging in too the bodywork etc and grinding the calipers :p, was just an idea and thought it would look alright but obviously not . :) another fail by me. woohoo... :)

cheers for the comments anyways :p

• 2 weeks later...