Anyone got any BIG pictures of Pedo bear? for graphics vinyl

Hey

I need a good quality image of pedo bear, my friend Ben http://www.hansign.co.uk/ is going to make me a GIANT pedo bear to put on my roof, thought it would be quite funny when im zoomin around on track to see me from the crowd lol.

If you can find some good images (have to be fairly good quality to blow up) would be appreciated. If anyone else would like somthing huge printed to put on their roof etc, i can get prices for you. I know he will do it for a really good price :)

So send me some pics!!

lol been pissin my self at some of these pedo bear gags, so wrong but so funny lol

Hey

I need a good quality image of pedo bear, my friend Ben http://www.hansign.co.uk/ is going to make me a GIANT pedo bear to put on my roof, thought it would be quite funny when im zoomin around on track to see me from the crowd lol.

If you can find some good images (have to be fairly good quality to blow up) would be appreciated. If anyone else would like somthing huge printed to put on their roof etc, i can get prices for you. I know he will do it for a really good price :)

So send me some pics!!

Yeah its easy to crop the image and resize it, but if its a big print its best if its a high res pic, send it over to

3craig@gmail.com

i think im gonna stick this one on

bear3.jpg

looks like it will fit nice on the roof, probably put some funny gag underneath it lol

how big do you want it?....... if your mate does this as a living sure he will have the software to do this???

It will be a big file so i'll have to email it you!

how big do you want it?....... if your mate does this as a living sure he will have the software to do this???

It will be a big file so i'll have to email it you!

check that dudes website out mate, some quality stuff on there, even a massive artic lorry with graphics on it lmao

ah cool :) sorry didnt realise you did graphics lol, i just realised that image is 1024x768 which is quite wide, where as the print will need to be quite long and not as wide for the roof, so more like 768x1024 which makes the image look funny.

Any suggestions to get one to take up the entire roof but at the same time not look stretched?

check that dudes website out mate, some quality stuff on there, even a massive artic lorry with graphics on it lmao
  • 4 weeks later...