98 spec rear lights to fit my n/a

I am going to purchase 98 spec rear lights for my n/a and want to know if it's just the simple case of taking out my excisting lights out and put in new rear lights? As the 98 spec does not come with any wires as it's just the unit. Any help is welcome guys

So I just need to make sure I have the right coloured bulbs, prob just need red and orange ones then,

Going to put smds in these as a project, just need a spare wiring loom so I can test them 1st and see how they look, going for red ring as side lights and make a design for indicators to if I can get hold of orange ones

Am going to open up the units and place the smds in side and arange them in a ring and make indicator ones different depending on how much space I've got to play with and also get smds brake light and reverse light bulbs fitted, got a mate who's done custom headlights on his own lexus and is going to help me out on my car. :)

Glanza loom only works on the Nearside though, Because of the stupid rear fog on the Offside of N/as. Best bet is to use the Glanza loom on the nearside, and N/a loom on the offside and just modify the bulbs slighty.

Had the problems with mine mate, due to the rear fog not having any wires on the Glanza loom because they dont have a rear fog light due they? Might not be the same on all of them though.

Just thought i would mention it, incase you get the same issues i did.