well lads..my cousin has a silver gt turbo..its running 180bhp at 1bar of boost..and wats confusin me is that,the engine bay looks completey standard and i mean standard!!! :D

no colourful parts or antin like that just standard bar a blue forge dumpvalve..how can this be running 180 brake at 1 bar??no fmic,decat,boost controller notin :(

its been dyno'd at that so there is sumthing done!!!

my ideas ar it has forge pistons etc..but can that produce that much with them??maybe hybrid too..unsure..any ideas?? :D

ECU, Actuator, Ported mani, Hybrid CT9??

duno never checked ecu,mani has the heat shield andno actuator,and never got to look to see

lmao :D aye get some pics up of the bay

will do gona be a mission tho.. :D

yeah i would say the racing stripes and the blue dump valve is the answer tbh.

I was thinking about getting some racing stripes to crack the 400bhp barrier :p:D

sum job them race stripes :(

the print out might of been when it had all the mods on it before? which were taken off when it got sold to your mate

ye was thinking that..but its got very good power tho..like not standard..and boostin 1bar,hes gona dyno it again.and said about remapping it so must be aftermarket ecu,because u cant map a standard ecu can ya??