Some mo*fo tried Nicking my car!

or this one may be dj russel can inform on what one is better:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Home-CCTV-security-s...=item2a075f60ea

what nazzuro said 1st system, the cameras look alot more proffessional in the second system but dont be fooled by the fact it says sony on the second system cameras im pretty sure most cameras come with sony chips anyway.

we fitted a 4 way dvr better than this one with a bigger hard drive and better cameras on a massive mansion for i think £1200, including cable and 2 of us, i would have to ask but i think my dad was on about we could fit the same dvr with 1 or 2 cameras for about £800 that was pretty much one of the best cheapest systems and cameras too, thats cheap aswell if you looked around unless you was hiring some cowboys who will throw it in for 10 quid lol. thats mobile phone too and it dont have to just be iphone cant speak for all systems but our one works on most java phones ive an old sony erricson and it works sound on there.

just realised i sound a little hostile when im on about this but no harm meant :o

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can never be too careful mate

i had a pikey come talk to me yesterday while i was outside about my car. he was proper interested in it saying awww these are fast as fuck and rare etc. i just talked it down and made it out to be nothing special just incase. Later on he knocked on my front door trying to sell me "a diamond necklace" that he wanted a pound for A POUND!!!! for some bread. even though it was 1 in the afternoon and he had a can of lager in his hand etc

the only thing that pissed me off was that he saw my 50inch TV in the front room and kept looking over my shoulder at it.

You can never be too careful with these opportunists. when my GT's done its getting a trip to have an alarm installed and its deffo getting a steering lock lol

its shit but taking stuff out the car is like giving in to be honest.

I fell over once and cut my hands. so I never went outside again.

I know your pissed but security is the key not taking shit out the car and having to bomb about in a standard car your not really happy with

just had a closer look at the car today and they tried messing about trying shove something down the window rubber seals! maby a coat hanger or screw driver? who knows, just finished of taking other bits n bobs out of the car today. Well lets say, i didnt enjoy driving my car as it was like a empty shell.

1st thing on the shopping list is a CCTV System, will need it now, not for just the car but for the house aswell.

Was thinking of getting a steering wheel lock, but i think have a big yellow steering lock attracts alot of attention and make people think you have something expensive in the car?

what nazzuro said 1st system, the cameras look alot more proffessional in the second system but dont be fooled by the fact it says sony on the second system cameras im pretty sure most cameras come with sony chips anyway.

we fitted a 4 way dvr better than this one with a bigger hard drive and better cameras on a massive mansion for i think £1200, including cable and 2 of us, i would have to ask but i think my dad was on about we could fit the same dvr with 1 or 2 cameras for about £800 that was pretty much one of the best cheapest systems and cameras too, thats cheap aswell if you looked around unless you was hiring some cowboys who will throw it in for 10 quid lol. thats mobile phone too and it dont have to just be iphone cant speak for all systems but our one works on most java phones ive an old sony erricson and it works sound on there.

just realised i sound a little hostile when im on about this but no harm meant :o

thanks mate for info and its nothostile at all and is a good read shame i dont have that sort of dolla i only want two camera for my home

• 2 weeks later...

Again someone attempted to break in at 3am, alarm went off and ma dad came out but didn't see anyone. Only got the car yesterday evening after having a new clutch and gearbox replaced and my pockets are very light at moment. I am thinking of either selling the car or just removing all mods off car, all my struts n braces, seats, bonnet etc! Just well pist off now and could do without the headache.

if it keeps happening are you sure people are actualy trying to break in (have you seend them?) could just be your alarm playing up?

if it keeps happening are you sure people are actualy trying to break in (have you seend them?) could just be your alarm playing up?

Infatc ignore that stupid post just read your first post :wub: