Hi all names Andy ive been a member for a while now but not really got that involved mainly just read everyone elses builds n posts lol. But the car is starting to change a bit and i hope its gunna change alot overe the coming months so wanna keep a record of it all.

Bought my car in April 2010 its a 95 gt turbo in black. Had to travel from Bristol up to Birmingham and bought the car from a small import garage owned by an indian guy called farooq who said he had sold about 5 starlets in the past month so dont know if anyone else on here got one from him? Anyway im the 1st uk owner after this garage imported it.

It was nearly bog standard when i bought it only mods it had were a HKS Super Dragger exhaust system and a Greddy turbo timer. It's a snow version and even had the original skinny snow tyres on! Had just 83000 km on the clock and quite a few optional extras, as far as i can see its got sunroof, light up ignition barrel and footwell, 13cm door speakers, front strut brace, rear 3 point strut brace, flare, abs, aircon etc. Payed £2200 for it which might have been slightly overpriced seeing what some gt's go for on here but i needed a car that day and i wasnt too bothered seen as it was pretty much mint.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Anyway first thing i did was change the wheels as the snow tyres were no good to me in the middle of a hot april, got a cheap set of TSW razors as tempory wheels until i could find something better, which i eventually did with some black BSA's with polished lip and these suit the car much better.

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Soon found out the HKS system was blowing badly from about 3 different holes in the centre section so had to buy a new exhaust. Won a japspeed sytem off ebay for just £122! lol bargain and its really good quality for that price, plus it sounds amazing!

IMG_0092.jpg

Then got a HKS panel filter for the standard airbox and soon after that was a decat (no pics) which made a good difference.

IMG_0065.jpg

I am collecting parts to turn the boost up starting with fueling, got a HKS FCD and a Sard FPR, next will probably be a better intercooler and a HKS actuator performance wise.

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

Thats about as far as ive got for now as its slow progress on apprentice wages but i should be due a nice pay rise in a couple of months so hopeflly progress will really take off then. Ill leave you with some more recent pictures taken the other weekend, excuse the missing wind deflector i broke it the other day will get a new one soon!

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Let me know what you think? Any comments good and bad welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Update!

Me and my mate got rid of the aircon... soooo much room!

1.jpg

Then this happened....

IMG_0214.jpg

So one new water pump and i was back on the road.

Then one of mates gave me an Apex adjustable dump valve with ct9 hotpipe to match for free!

3.jpg

Fitted. Excuse the mess of vacuum hoses and cable ties will all be tidied up eventually...

4.jpg

Thats all for now, more to come comments welcome and ill leave you with a couple crappy vids showing the new dump valve