Fixed the boost leak I've had since the manifold was fitted. Just needed a new piece of hose between the hotpipe and to pmount intercooler. I've now come to setting up the actuator and its boosts worse than when i had the leak. I'm running out of adjustment before the wastegate is completely shut. Its running about .4 bar the same as with the boost leak and the wastegate was shut then. Full boost now comes on about 4k which is quite late. So if I adjust the actuator to being completely shut and still not running .8 bar anyone got any ideas what I can. Would a boost controller get me to the boost I'm after. Cheers guys matt.

• 3 weeks later...

i had these problems and i found it out to be another boost leak. my leak was coming from the arc dump valve it was not sealing and in turn i shafted 2 turbos finding what the problem is. if your cars wastegate is totally closed it is more than likely boosting like mad but it is leaking some were