iphone through aux in car

Yeah ive had my ipods playing through aux for last few years with no problem, then all of a sudden i noticed it kept stopping half way through a song, was like wtf...

My mate was with me and tried his iphone and it worked fine, i remembered i downloaded a ringtone app, which cuts song lentgh down so deleted that and it works ok now iirc

when you plug your iphone in does it come up saying something about the phone wont function properly?

cause if i plug my iphone in and select music i then get this message and if i leave it up n dont click ok it works fine but if i click ok then the message disappers then it doesnt play songs properly

cause its in airplane mode

• 2 months later...

I don't need cables for my iPhone. I got a fm transmitter from eBay. Dirt cheep and works everytime and it's also doubles as a charging unit so I don't flatten the phone battery. Wicked bit of kit and worth every pound. All five of them. And the best bit is if your mate tunes his stereo in you can both listen to same tracks

lew try this

unlock the phone to the main screen.

hold the lock button, and the home (circle) button together until the phone screen goes black, and shows an apple logo

(this could take 30 seconds)

the phone will then reboot, and take you back to the home screen.

try again now :D and see if it still pauses