Importing a glanza

If its on the road it needs insurance, you can insure on the chasis number (as you have no plates) i trailered mine home, did the work for the mot ie rear fog etc, drove the car to test centre with no plates, passed, drove home. Whent to dvla, registered it and payed for 6months tax, week later all my docs where returned along with the v5 and my reg number, bought plates rang insurance back and gave plate details, simple done!!

I used sky for the insurance they are awesome and I've been with them ever since. Pm me for any advice or questions if you need bud, imported mine and was easier than people think.

Cheers for the help guys I didn't the garage imported it for me lol it's some where in Cardiff now going to get one in the next fee weeks like but I'm goin td04 with this one instead of 190 then td04 cost about the same if u go for it from the start all I got last time was 165 so I want to aim for 240-250 now mine was quick but fancey a new one a bit quicker lol has any one every imported one from the site on here ? Cheers

Guest skyinsurance
insurance back and gave plate details, simple done!!

I used sky for the insurance they are awesome and I've been with them ever since. Pm me for any advice or questions if you need bud, imported mine and was easier than people think.

Thanks, worth noting that we can insure off the chassis numbver, usually up to 30 days.