Whos to blame

Guest cheshireglanza

who are you pointing finger at here cause the title is who's to blame!! you bought used engine hg went after 160 mile it's used engine speak to the last owner,td fitted the engine for you it didnt boost right maybe two fooked turbo's i no one off them was cause i tried it on my car its possible,you got other engine last night that had no commpression reshell your own so you no you have mint engine

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never really paid much attention to any of your posts i only read them quick as your moaning is doing my head in, so thats why i didnt realise it wasnt your car but tbh if its not yours then shut the fuck up and stop moaning and let your mate deal with it.

do you really think a thread like this is the best way to settle this? In what way shape or form is this helping? Do you think the people you are blaming are going to read it and think ohh i feel shit for this dude lets give him all his money back.

its childish mate and its no1's fault engines blow up every day, people have been on here to give there opinion and your telling them to get out of the thread? im surprised its still open tbh

i agree with the band wagon thing too, as soon as you came on here mouting at least 3 people have said they might reconsider using TD after reading this when they are not at fault here, they never sold you the engine or the turbo you were having problems with, you brought that to them and asked them to fit it, which they did. Maybe there was a bit of fucking about but that happens, you cant expect people to drop everything to get your "mates" car done.

you also only seem to be answering the questions you want to answer on here too so i will ask again

if you where so unhappy with TD's price then why did you let them go ahead with the conversion? and why are you only complaining about there customer service after the engine gave up? surely if they wer that bad you/your mate would have put a thread up before this?

The fact they lied they knew the turbo was fucked so why tell my the turbo is tight blah blah, that was first risk of blowing up the turbo

I had problems since day one when i thought it was going nowhere with them thats when i decided to put this FEEDBACK on

I only complained about the price because it was far greater than the quote intially given to me and when the car got fucked, when you pay for something you expect it to be done

AND im not his mate im his brother

and why should this be locked am i not even allowed to relay my experience with them

atleast someone can have a look at this and think twice before getting there work done there or atleast clarify these points when doing thier work

im just confused, since when has this not been your car?

i thought you owned this hence the build thread and everything?

if its not your car why are you so involved in it and acting as if its your car?

as said above the type of person Ishaq is, he would never have left a bad feedback against TD or anyone, just suck it up himself,

BUT thats not the way to deal with it, hence i took it on me to write this bloody essay

Ammar (ishaq's brother)

Guest cheshireglanza
The fact they lied they knew the turbo was fucked so why tell my the turbo is tight blah blah, that was first risk of blowing up the turbo

I had problems since day one when i thought it was going nowhere with them thats when i decided to put this FEEDBACK on

I only complained about the price because it was far greater than the quote intially given to me and when the car got fucked, when you pay for something you expect it to be done

and why should this be locked am i not even allowed to relay my experience with them

atleast someone can have a look at this and think twice before getting there work done there or atleast clarify these points when doing thier work

i have text from miib saying his mate checked turbo and it was fine from my view you dont no who to blame!!

this is the problem like sparky said...modifying cars tends to be a money pit sometimes we all know the risks when we put big turbos on these tiny engines lol. my mistake i made with my glanza was having it as my everyday car. it stung me time and time again and i bet more or less every1 whose had a turbo conversion done has had some kind of trouble with the motor at some point. ive since got a starlet as a 2nd car so can spend a little bit on it here and there and hopefully not end up getting my pants pulled down.

anyway, nick has said as soon as he can hes gna put his side of things on here.

i just find it strange you seem be blaming everyone possbile

and i still dont understand why your giving all this when its not even your car

its just strange you seem to act like it is your car involving yourself so much

i just find it strange you seem be blaming everyone possbile

and i still dont understand why your giving all this when its not even your car

its just strange you seem to act like it is your car involving yourself so much

like i said its my brothers car, i really feel sorry for him.. he has put alot of non-stop hard earned money in to a car which since december has been more or less off road... he is a quiet guy not one to start an arguement or anything but i when its just £££ after £££ on a car which still is not driveable then i make it my business as he has borrowed money off me as he has hard time trying to keep up with payments to try and sort it....

if you knew they where lying at the time then why did you let your brother run it?

you had problems? thought it was your brothers car? and this is far from a feedback thread, this is a pass the buck thread.

Again you keep saying this is your brothers car but now your saying the quote was givin to you, and its not there fault the "car got fucked" they did what they were paid to do and the engine blew up after you or your brother driving it

ok

because its childish,misleading and your getting cheeky with other members when they are trying to answer the questions you asked

so you still think its there fault that the used engine/turbo you took to them shit itslef? take a leaf out your brothers book and stop blaming every1 else, its no1's fault its pot luck when buying these engines second hand and your brother has been unlucky.

this is the problem like sparky said...modifying cars tends to be a money pit sometimes we all know the risks when we put big turbos on these tiny engines lol. my mistake i made with my glanza was having it as my everyday car. it stung me time and time again and i bet more or less every1 whose had a turbo conversion done has had some kind of trouble with the motor at some point. ive since got a starlet as a 2nd car so can spend a little bit on it here and there and hopefully not end up getting my pants pulled down.

anyway, nick has said as soon as he can hes gna put his side of things on here.

would be nice to hear what they both have to say....

you basically told Sparky that if he didnt agree with your opinion then he should fuck off out of your thread. i read his post. then i read yours, "got nothin to share then leave". im fairly sure sparky shared his opinion on engine building in his post, unless i have lost the cognitive function of reading and understanding the words on my monitor.

you're lucky he didnt lock it down there and then.

you are free to detail your experiences on here all you please, thats the nature of a free speech environment, but tell him to get out of your thread again because u dont like his comment and I will personally shut down your thread.

or even better, read this post and then tell me to get out of your thread. please. see how long it lasts then if u dont appreciate my input.

detail your experiences, but dont get arsey or cheeky with our members.

Phil.

like i said its my brothers car, i really feel sorry for him.. he has put alot of non-stop hard earned money in to a car which since december has been more or less off road... he is a quiet guy not one to start an arguement or anything but i when its just £££ after £££ on a car which still is not driveable then i make it my business as he has borrowed money off me as he has hard time trying to keep up with payments to try and sort it....

welcome to the life of owner a car, i have had a full engine rebuild and was profesionally fitted and im still having problems but im not getting all arsy and thats my car which i own. you dont own this car so why waste your time on it

you basically told Sparky that if he didnt agree with your opinion then he should fuck off out of your thread.

you're lucky he didnt lock it down there and then.

you are free to detail your experiences on here all you please, thats the nature of a free speech environment, but tell him to get out of your thread again because u dont like his comment and I will personally shut down your thread.

or even better, read this post and then tell me to get out of your thread. please. see how long it lasts then if u dont appreciate my input.

detail your experiences, but dont get arsey or cheeky with our members.

Phil.

ok thank you, sorry about that phil. this is ishaq and im sorry for my brothers behaviour..

well my brother has detailed most of the experience i have personally had with tuning developments...

i am quite literally at my wits end.. and with the amount of money i have spent its either fix or break..

ishaq

welcome to the life of owner a car, i have had a full engine rebuild and was profesionally fitted and im still having problems but im not getting all arsy and thats my car which i own. you dont own this car so why waste your time on it

thats the thing mate, my brother has been along side me every step of the way... and i personally think he has every right to say what he can...

not getting arsy or snobby but after spending nearly £2k+ and not got a working car, i think i have the right to have say and get my views and experience across..

ishaq

ishaq take a few days away from the car and then go back to it, ive been in that kind of situation before and it cost a fortune to have my car roadworthy again so i know how your feeling, some1 crashed into mine i had to pay to fix it, then the hg went, then the bottom end went and i had to replace the engine just to sell it.

do yourself a favour and tell your brother to chill out, thanks to his bitching on here none of the people he has accused will help you out now and hes also caused a bit of a stir with other memebrs for no reason.

hope you get something sorted dude

ishaq take a few days away from the car and then go back to it, ive been in that kind of situation before and it cost a fortune to have my car roadworthy again so i know how your feeling, some1 crashed into mine i had to pay to fix it, then the hg went, then the bottom end went and i had to replace the engine just to sell it.

do yourself a favour and tell your brother to chill out, thanks to his bitching on here none of the people he has accused will help you out now and hes also caused a bit of a stir with other memebrs for no reason.

The only person i wholey blamed was TD, i was pissed off with fern only because the way she replied and i have not accused any other members

thanks for the advice mate, the thing is that i have literally no time whatsoever to get car back on road plus no money left either...

had the car for over 3 yrs, since i passed and spent quite literally all my time and effort and soooo much money and now comtemplating breaking it is quite literally made me very sad...

again im really sorry about my brother but he may have stepped on a few toes but cant really blame him really

ishaq

td are not to blame tho if you suppiled the engine and turbo they did the work you asked off them

i also asked on a number of occasions to please to check the engine and was told they will do it... which wasnt done...

ishaq

who am i tyalking to here ishaq or ammar? this is really confusing?

i never said you/her blamed other members he/you got cheeky with every1 else for stating there opinion on the matter.

at the end of the day mate we all want to see you get your car running and get yourself out to enjoy it but pointing fingers and blaming everyone who played a part in it is the wrong way to go about it, you cant blame td for the engine giving up or for the turbo being goosed from the word go and as far as it goes with fern if your bro started talking to me like that i would have ignored him point blank.

who am i tyalking to here ishaq or ammar? this is really confusing?

i never said you/her blamed other members he/you got cheeky with every1 else for stating there opinion on the matter.

at the end of the day mate we all want to see you get your car running and get yourself out to enjoy it but pointing fingers and blaming everyone who played a part in it is the wrong way to go about it, you cant blame td for the engine giving up or for the turbo being goosed from the word go and as far as it goes with fern if your bro started talking to me like that i would have ignored him point blank.

i texted fern when i started to have HG problem and said if she had had any problem and said that HG might be gone and she went "thats not so good is it"

thats when my brother said he would have a chat and try to find out afew things..

he gave back as good as he got.. like i said he may have stepped on a few toes but not gone too far with anyone (apart from sparky (sorry))

ishaq

this wont get resolved like this, just gonna have to fix it, sorry mate thats a b**ch i know, but its all you can do matey. dont think your gonnna get owt sorted any other way mate.

exactly mate, going to most likely break it and get some money back and buy a cheap car...

or put it off the road for a few months untill i can recoup some money and start working on it again...

ishaq

this is the last post im going to make in this thread. its getting beyond a joke now its obvious that your never going to listen to what we are telling you and just want to blame everybody else. I dont know the full story and your brother seems to be talking out of his arse

so for that reason

duncan_bannatyne.jpg

im out

this is the last post im going to make in this thread. its getting beyond a joke now its obvious that your never going to listen to what we are telling you and just want to blame everybody else. I dont know the full story and your brother seems to be talking out of his arse

so for that reason

duncan_bannatyne.jpg

im out

im trying my best mate, i know some of you guys have been in the same place and some of you havent, but trust me when i tell you i have read each and every post made by everyone on here and im trying my best to listen to what you guys are saying but exactly what are you trying to say?

leave it as it is? (suck it up and get on with life and lose £2k+ :) ) ????

ishaq