Silver Starlet 91 HUCKNALL

nope! Had silver rims, think all the paint was matching... Guy driving was deffinately having some fun lol! Pulled up next to the traffic lights and gave a wave but couldn't ask because my windows don't work lol... Do you live in Hucknall then Bon? My mrs said the other week that she saw a silver V in tesco car park on her break... I've not seen one though!

nope! Had silver rims, think all the paint was matching... Guy driving was deffinately having some fun lol! Pulled up next to the traffic lights and gave a wave but couldn't ask because my windows don't work lol... Do you live in Hucknall then Bon? My mrs said the other week that she saw a silver V in tesco car park on her break... I've not seen one though!

As 786 said, i live in Aspley, not too far, im rolling on some TTE wheels n soon to be Jam rear spoiler :wub:

Wasnt Keirz, ive seen this one too. If its a n/a? The guy drives like a cock if its the one im thinking off.

Thats the one! I didn't want to make him look bad if he's a member... But he went out of tesco car park, did a handbrake turn and came straight back in, followed me up the road to the traffic lights, bounced it off the limiter and then did a 50' wheelspin up the road lol..... It was quite funny to be fair. Wasn't expecting the handbrake lol!

Cool stuff! So from what you guys know, who else on the forum lives in or around Hucknall? I keep seeing a blue 91 going around too... Usually with his mate in a silver Fiesta ZS.

Ive seen the Blue N/a too has a Silver bonnet if i remember correctly. Thinks hes from Arnold way. Theres another Silver N/a with orange wheels that been Glanza converted whos from Arnold way too. He is also a dick lmao! Theres a few round here now.

We'll have to have a meet anytime now so you can meet us all mate?