It's always the F@#%ing same!

For me, a day off + a dirty car usually means a good opportunity to give the car some TLC and get it sparkling for another couple days.

So this morning (even though it's anout 0°C) I decided to get my bucket ready and run out the hose, After doing that I looked up and half the sky is blue skies and sunshine :D the other half is dirty bastarding clouds :D I decided that it would probably hold out so ran in the house to turn on the water.

Then my mom says: "you're not right in your head boy! Washing your car out in that"

I replied: "It's just a tad cold, I'll mix in some hot water"

She gestures to the window, and low and behold it's a blizzard of hailstones, there's about and inch outside now, looks to be turning to sleet now though :D It's always the same... car hasn't had a proper coat of polish and a wax since the end of the summer!! And it's mocket! And I'm bored stiff with nothing to do!

just a rant! Sorry...

Its a right fcuker, especially as there was a meet planned for today with 22 Starlets and a few other japanese cars, they better still turn up! Ah well fcuk it, we'll make good use of the underground car parks.

Get out and clean it ecks,was mingin on friday! shame on you! :D

thats not half as bad as its been before, look through the tatsu pics, its been ALOT worse previously :D

i just dont get the chance though, and when i do i just give it a quick mop over, comes up lovely, i dont have the inclination or time/effort to spend hours applying wax and all that crap, i dont get much time off as it is :D

Woohoo -- got mine washed earlier, then went and did a flush and changed the bastarding filter! Had to take off the FMIC pipe and near enough cut my arm open about 50 times on the A/C rad, and to be trueful my friend eventually cracked the seal on it so he has to get the credit (damn these people with overly developed forearms!)

Think I'm gonna invest in an oil filter relocation kit!

yum yum, i love Glanzas.

and while you're all pussying about talking about washing your car :D spare a thought for poor Craig who spent the whole weekend fitting new suspension!

ALL weekend??

i did mine in a few hours (never done it before EVER), in the rain, on a piece of land which was severely slanted, with a tiny little piss poor excuse for a jack (OEM ford pile of crap), with no assistance, whilst hungover.

but as i'm awesome........well, thats about it. i'm awesome. the end. ;d

yum yum, i love Glanzas.

and while you're all pussying about talking about washing your car :D spare a thought for poor Craig who spent the whole weekend fitting new suspension!

Sounds good!

What did he get A?

Joz

err Cuscos i think? he told me all about the damper adjustable and something else and blah blah but

1. i didnt understand most of it, and

2. i wasn't really listening :D

so i dunno haha. they're def Cusco ones though

yum yum, i love Glanzas.

Yea, thats pretty bad but, I spent all weekend rebuilding my engine outside! :D