Engine Management light?

Just a quick one guys, on the way to the Leicester meet today i had just came onto boost in 5th and the engine management light came on? No jerks or noises or anything. Stayed on all the way until i pulled over and turned the engine off and then back on again and it went out?

Came on boost again in 5th on the way home and it didnt do it? Anyone know what it could be as i dont want to be driving it if theres something not quite right!

Was it some sort of fuel cut or something? Bear in mind that the car is completey standard engine wise bar a BOV and had the boost restriction removed.

Thanks

Liam

Ash, it has standard airbox mate, like i said its standard bar a BOV and de-restricted boost!! Thought it could be fuel cut to be honest but didnt think it would be possible on a standard car?

Anything to worry about or is this normal procedure with Glanzas?

I would if i had a money tree mate :) Wont hit fuel cut much anyway i wouldnt have thought as im hardly ever doing long motorway journeys so it should be cool.

Should have a HKS Actuator to go on soon though.

its easy as pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

get a paper clip

bridge the 2 connectors in the diagnostic box

turn ignition on

look how many times the engine light flashes to get the code

simples pimples dimples skimples wimples timples

take the paper clip out!

take the key out!

turn the ignition on again!

all sorted back to normal

bobs your uncle

no you have to take the efi fuse out for 15seconds, thats how i did it anyway and it worked. doesnt have to be a paper clip liam, just a bit of wire with both ends stripped.

you had a go a it yet?

Not looked at the tutorial yet guys, ill give it a search later!

Havent had time to look at it yet. Aint come on again yet though.

if you want mate i will do it on mine and take some pics and put them on here so you carnt go wrong, its easy job mate, takes 5mins. even if it aint come on again it will still be stored until you clear it, so you can find out what it was. ;)