parking up the glanza

Hi Guys, the glanza is getting parked up for quite some time (years) and i need to know where to get that brown paper to wrap my brakes in so they don't seize up etc searched on google and no look because i don't know its actually name.

Markoos

if its being parked up for years i would put it on axle stands so the tyres dont get flat spots and just take the brakes to pieces then they defo carnt seize up. and also get them moisture absorbing bags to put inside it so it doesnt go mouldy. and disconnect the battery and spray wd40 on the connections.

if its being parked up for years i would put it on axle stands so the tyres dont get flat spots and just take the brakes to pieces then they defo carnt seize up. and also get them moisture absorbing bags to put inside it so it doesnt go mouldy. and disconnect the battery and spray wd40 on the connections.

Mark Defo do this ^^^

My mate has had his polo parked up for six month, over the winter aswell with the snow etc and its mouldy as hell and stinks!!! i dont have a clue what hes going to do about it lol

Give it a wetvac Zac, then spray fabric freshener on the seats, carpet, headlining, doorcards etc etc. To do the carpet, remove the seats to get to it all.

Deffo one of those Bags though, they are the win. How much do they go for?

And as asked, why sitting for years?

Give it a wetvac Zac, then spray fabric freshener on the seats, carpet, headlining, doorcards etc etc. To do the carpet, remove the seats to get to it all.

Ill let him know mate, Absolutely Stinks tho, will be hard to get rid of that imo

Ill let him know mate, Absolutely Stinks tho, will be hard to get rid of that imo

Whip everything out.. Carpet, seats, doorcards, and then do the job and let them soak a little longer and then leave them outside on a hot day, air out and dry.

Bootcarpets and any other material items may aswell go through the stages too. Our valeters do this kinda work at work, and its great stuff.

Spray looooads on, then leave to soak, then hoover up, and then leave to dry for several hours, so that way its not damp in the car to give you a soggy butt.

Whip everything out.. Carpet, seats, doorcards, and then do the job and let them soak a little longer and then leave them outside on a hot day, air out and dry.

Bootcarpets and any other material items may aswell go through the stages too. Our valeters do this kinda work at work, and its great stuff.

Spray looooads on, then leave to soak, then hoover up, and then leave to dry for several hours, so that way its not damp in the car to give you a soggy butt.

Cheers for that mate, ill let him know tonight so he can crack on lol

Sorry for Hijacking the thread Mark :p

cheers guys ill order some bags now, cant think of the name of the paper, its the same stuff brand new barkes come wrapped in.

The car is being SORN as it has no mot, tax and damaged the front of it, the main reason is that im going to be saving for a deposit on a house and want to save a lot of money so bought myself a 1.1 saxo and saving a lot by doing this. glanza will come back on the road when i move out and get my own garage :p