Swapping Windscreens..

You need to cut the screen out with cheese wire or there is a tool you can get which you can use on your own. Once you get the screen out you have to clean all the old sealer off. Then rust proof around the screen. You stick the new screen in with tiger seal. Tape the screen in and leave if for a couple of hours. Sick the new trim in round the out side of the screen. And your done.

Be better to get a pro to do it. Dosnt cost to much.

You need to cut the screen out with cheese wire or there is a tool you can get which you can use on your own. Once you get the screen out you have to clean all the old sealer off. Then rust proof around the screen. You stick the new screen in with tiger seal. Tape the screen in and leave if for a couple of hours. Sick the new trim in round the out side of the screen. And your done.

Be better to get a pro to do it. Dosnt cost to much.

Thanks for that bud, I dont fancy paying £70 excess on my windscreen cover on the insurance, does it effect yer no claims if you do? alwyas confused me that has...

Ill have to have a look but I would either need a new screen or get someone to replace existing one with the one from my other car..

thanks.

i do windscreens do not do it urself and neva use tiger seal the windscreen is 75 persent of your roof strenth ive seen windscreens fall out due to been fitted inproper its work paying to get it done properly!! ;)

Windscreen cover doesnt affect NCB on Admiral as far as I'm aware (Im sure thats who you said you were with?) Worth paying the £70 if you ask me! Then you know its 110% spot on!

Ill give my insurance a ring, if it doesnt affect my NCB i`ll be paying the £70 to sort it out ;) will have to do it in the morning now though

thanks for the reply guys, need to give the car a wash, welsh roads = salty :/