just got my jam ecu

how do i go on about running it at first how many miles suud i do before i can give it some gas ? and wat would be my next mods i am running standard CT9 i have got a decat pipe and power flow exaust system i think everything else is standard :-)

Can i have some help guys plz

disconnect ya battery

unclip old ecu

clip in new ecu

connect ya battery

start the engine leave it to idle for around 15 mins go for a nice soft drive for 30ish mins turn engine off

turn engine on and wallah slowly increase boost and go for a blast !! welcome to 1.0 bar lol ;)

how do i go on about running it at first how many miles suud i do before i can give it some gas ? and wat would be my next mods i am running standard CT9 i have got a decat pipe and power flow exaust system i think everything else is standard :-)

Can i have some help guys plz

I think nazzuro's pretty much covered it what you need to do, however I left it to idle for 35 mins without touching the throttle then went for a 30-40 minute gentle drive and turned the car off after letting it cool down.

Took it for a drive again the next day, gentle until it was fully warmed up and then gradually feeding the boost in. NOTE: DO NOT run 1Bar with your mods, you're engine will probably poop itself

Currently you have:

-Decat

-Exhaust

I would give the engine a fresh service, then buy:

-Boost gauge to monitor boost levels and setup HKS actuator

-HKS Actuator (as the stock actuators are very weak and don't hold boost well)

-FMIC (after fitting my Mine's ECU it was very apparent that I needed a FMIC, fitted one the next day and felt a massive improvement and a lot more grunt)

-NGK Iridium heat range 7 spark plugs

With that lot you should be okay to run 0.8bar. Before running 1Bar you should get an uprated exhaust manifold (stock manifold is very restrictive), and perhaps some uprated HT leads.

Amjad

I find the best way is to go out and leather it, switch off and leather it again.

Sitting at idle is going to do nothing, I mean what will the ecu adjust when its at idle. I wouldn't waste the fuel at price it is lately.

My idle went wobbly after 15 mins so tbh I would let it run for a while, I'd rather than than the engine run lean even if it is for a short period

I find the best way is to go out and leather it, switch off and leather it again.

Sitting at idle is going to do nothing, I mean what will the ecu adjust when its at idle. I wouldn't waste the fuel at price it is lately.

Ive never had one but that is what i would do ^^^^ its not going to "learn" if u dont give it the full beans

Fitted my Blitz one and drove straight away, it was over fuelling on over run and lumpy as fook, so disconnected it and re fitted it let it idle for 30 mins and it has run sweet as a nut from then.

Would say get a mani, actuator and bigger intercooler + some sort of boost control before 1bar

John

Bang on the money there david