that is what i meant when i said there has to be more. like makin custom billet stuff to make it able to rev loads etc ( just whats nmy hed lol no idea what gains are still to really be had, its just what I've seen on other serious builds) but on an engine like this alot of people wont because of the power you could have for alot less elsewhere. i do however think if there were starlets out there with 600 wheel horsepower then 1. we would have heard about it. 2. it would most likely have some vids and 3 it wouldnt be getting beat at drags and sprints by the cars that currently hold the best times with a couple hundred horses less that those.

proof or gtfo ;)

Russell

thanks mods not having that... custom billet block hmm.... the secrets out lol lets all go buy one lol

i also think that maybe the tmd might have hit 450 during tuning, messing with boost etc.

no crank came out then.

that was 5e doh!

and even if what that person above says is true!! its not realy a 4e no more in my view so it doesnt stand to jack shit in this thread! so! so far most is from AU with 380 odd whp is this correct?

wow nice reading skills retards

billet block?

who said that?

i said billet main

and if you dont know what that means please do yourself and me a favor and just dont ever post again because you have no idea what you are talking about

no wonder nobody ever gets anywhere............

they cant even fucking read.

hooray for morons with the internet and a keyboard

billet block?

who said that?

i said billet main

and if you dont know what that means please do yourself and me a favor and just dont ever post again because you have no idea what you are talking about

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

billet block?

who said that?

i said billet main

be you the birthchild of callan and jo?

billet block?

who said that?

i said billet main

whats with the attitude mr e-gangster?

ok so if you dont know what that means you should just never post again. as apposed to asking what it is and tryin to learn. wtf is a billet main. main what. i can think of main caps and thats it.

stop bein such a keyboard warrior and drop the attitude or stfu and gtfo.

@ sleepyrz ^^^ he does have a point dude, there was no anomosity towards you in up until your frustration blirted out onto the keyboard.

not everyone has the same knoledge and knowhow as yoursefl sleepyrz,

try and excercise a bit of patience and maners on here if you can.

all so billet main wtf? what is that another term for a billet crank,

if so your getting cought up in your own words, eg who here knows what a billet main is?

it would be better iif you could channel your energy educating instead of getting annoyed