Whats the fastest car u been in or driven?

Seen this posted on TGTT and there was some awsome machinery some of those guys been in so i wondered what people on here had driven or been in :p

Quikest car i have been in would be my uncles old RS4 or my dads old your Quattro or my uncles GT4 :lol:

Quikest I've driven is a 1.6 focus :rolleyes::lol::lol::p:p

I've been in a couple, the Audi TT 225hp felt rather quick and nice handling, the second was a 996 Porsche Carrera 4 which felt insanely quick and sounded amazing, but i think the fastest car i've been in is definately Si_Glanza's car, it felt much faster than both those cars, was an awesome feeling. As for fastest driven thats my ep82 really. :rolleyes:

Quikest I've driven is a 1.6 focus :rolleyes::p:lol::lol::p

what the fuck Sparks, your 1.3 will shit on a 1.6 Focus!!

Anyway, fastest car ive driven is a 04 Scooby Prodrive, only in a car park though and got a few vids!

Gee's Glanza felt like the fastest thing ive sat in!!

Fastest car ive been in was a rigoli wrx (used to be fastest in the world @ 10.18 when i got taken for a run in it, now the record is down to 7.79)

the car i went in can be seen here

Fastest car ive driven was a mates evo 3 (ran 12.9 with a bad clutch, prolly good for a flat 12) he was the previous owner of my gt

it can be seen here

The wrx was scary cause of the way it moves across lanes, its a bit like ice skating (even when running drag radials on the street) the evo was cool cause of the looks it got from being such a bright yellow

Oooh, i just noticed the pic with my car in the background is still on the rigoli site too......

rigoliimprezawrxatjamboree01.jpg

look over the right in the background, you can see the ass of my gt :rolleyes:

It was a track day present off my girlfriend.It was mint.I think it was £140 for the experience but i would recommend it to anyone who is into cars. I drove the lamborghini and after that i went on some Go Karts.And then i got a ride in a 4x4 on a real off road course.And if you want to do more when you get there you can pay extra to drive more cars.I loved it and plan on doing it again in the summer. :lol::rolleyes:

Here is the site http://www.driversdreamdays.co.uk/

Fastest car i've been in and driven was my 400+bhp MR2. 0-60 in under 4 seconds and geared for 191mph. Had it GPS verified at 165mph at bruntingthorpe when i ran out of road, but it was still accelerating. It had undergone some serious weight loss too.

been in my mates 434bhp pulsar and 440bhp supra

quickest thing ive driven is 500bhp+ supra that i serviced....that was fun!!!!!!

fastest cars ive been in include a few TOTB skylines but most fun and acceeration has to be bens GT. Was on the motorway yesterday playing with a 206GTi and a cooper S , ive done faster speeds in bigger cars but it feels totally unreal in a little small tin can ! needless to say the cars playing got played :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

fastest car ive been in was a green bently gt doin doin close to 180mph

also been in a white diablo vt up to 160 years ago

been in a cebera givin it twos

and a 911 gt3

aswell as numerus scoobys but funely enuf never an evo,

fastest car ive driven is my mates dad xjr or my mums xkr