Will this cause engine damage?

Currently im running standard ecu but have a FCD and RRFPR installed. The previous owner said it had been set up to run 0.8bar boost but at the minute (until i get a bracket made up for my actuator) im only peaking at 0.67boost. Will this cause me to run rich and possibly create any problems? Bare in mind i should only be running like this for a week or so. :)

if your ever unsure matey get yourself on a dyno... compnaies often check your mixture settings for just 30-40quid...

RRFPR and FCD is considered the crude way of doing it though, plug n play ecu's r they way forward :)

Truer words have never been spoken :p

if your ever unsure matey get yourself on a dyno... compnaies often check your mixture settings for just 30-40quid...

RRFPR and FCD is considered the crude way of doing it though, plug n play ecu's r they way forward :)

When i get the bracket made up i'll probably up the boost back to 0.8 and go and get it checked :p

Yee, im hoping to be rocking a new ecu in the next few months :p

if u grab a plug n play ecu make sure u remove the fuel pressure reg and fcd :) they simply dont need them!

Oo that should free up some extra pennies selling those one. Win win aha :p

if u grab a plug n play ecu make sure u remove the fuel pressure reg and fcd :) they simply dont need them!

They dont need them but you can still have the FPR fitted but screwed back.. Or am i under the wrong impression there?

Obv a lovely HKS Fuel rail wouldnt go a miss though :p