Hay boys & girls B)

I've been thinking of ways of how to come up with some money so i can get a project goin and this is what I've come up with :(

I've only been a glanza owner/member for 4/5 months and am loving it :p

I wana start at project up and aim for that magic 350BHP but sadly short of funds, very very very short lol.

So this is where you lovely people come into it, I've had a funny, random idea and wana see how much money i could raise for my self if I was to get WWW.UKSTARLETCLUB.COM tattooed on me or any other ideas such as "PEDO BEAR or the TOYOTA BADGE" :(

thanks for listen

peace out dudes x

just because your skint doesnt mean you dont have a job lol. ( although if you dont have one you should get one ) :p

dont think your idea will work very well to be fair tho. people would probably pay someone to have a tattoo like that for charity maybe but to raise money for yourself i dont think people would be intrested

Russell

Tbh mate its a silly idea you'll get a fiver at most I expect which wont even cover the tattoo lol

I could never do something like this just gotta stick out this shitty economy my build has taken me over 18months now and its finally nearly ready to go back on the road.

If you want to mod your car maybe take it off the road, get a cheap run around and save until you can afford to do stuff

Thanks for the advice sparky. I no it was a silly idea but anythings worth a go isn't it lol. Yh it's coming off the road in September when insurance runs out. What's the cheapest run round u could get? Been looking at corsas :thumbsup: lol thanks