different types of CT9 Hybrid

BLITZ K1 (CT9) capable of 200bhp+ - Usually expensive and rare but are awesome turbos if you can find one and good for 1.2bar? so pushing over 200bhp with supporting mods.

TONGS CT9 Hybrid - Capable of about 200bhp - Everyone know these turbos, and with proven results are very good, can pick up decent second and ones for about £300, brand new about £450, very popular turbos!

Speedvision CT9 Hybrid - Capable of about 200bhp, 1st generation were shite, oil seals kept going, 2nd generation were supposed to be decent and being cheaper than most other Hybrid CT9s are a decent upgrade.

Obviously you could probably go to some of the UKs bigger turbo companys, Turbo Dynamics etc and if you have got deep enough pockets get a CT9 Hybrid made up to your specifications.

I know Owen Developments did these custom CT9 Hybrids for around the £600 mark as i went down to the warehouse with a mate and had a chat with Mr Owen himself and one of their turbo technicians, they didnt seem to want to make me one though as the parts were hard to come by, they showed me one they had on the shelf for the 4efte for another cutomer and it was gorgeous lol i offered them cash there and then for it but they wernt having it lol

You need to put a lot of factors in to what type of ct9 you want

Also other mods need taking into account. The hole point in the ct9 is the response you get from it, if you start changing compressor and exhaust turbine. The bigger you go with these the more time it takes for it to spool up. The Gt spec hybrid has a standard exhaust turbine with a bigger compressor turbine resulting in a slightly slower spool, not by much but alot more higher end HP and low down torque.

thanks guys

any pics of compressor side and exhaust side?

I've seen one which has 10 blades on compressor side and 8 on exhaust side... anyone know which one that is?