Double din in uk ep91?

yeah dude, should have holes on the side of the cd player so you can adjust what angle it sits at etc. Case of unbolting the brackets and disconnecting the unit you have at the moment. Then just put the new one in :lol:

if it dont work with everything in make sure to check the fuse box, as i blew a fuse after fitting mine since a wire had broke lol.

Thanks lads, will get one bought. only thing i can think of being a problem is my speakers lol. there only standard sized! is there anyway of fitting bigger speakers behind the dashboard?

hack it apart really lol, ive hacked some of mine apart and the dash is held up with tape at one side lol

• 4 weeks later...
hack it apart really lol, ive hacked some of mine apart and the dash is held up with tape at one side lol

is there a metal cage that bolts into the hole for the steeo? i have nothing in there at all! i wanna fit a stereo but theres nothing to support it!!!! help!!!

• 8 years later...