In a word.....NO! You will probably end up with loads of bubbles in it! I've done a bit of it on vehicles where it didn't matter if it was pretty or not and did quite a good job given i'd never done it before.But if you want a good finish get it done by a pro,it'll cost about £150 for the rear windows. Do not tint the fronts as that is very illegal and if the cops stop you they will make you remove them within 7 days and possibly a fine,or at worst put a prohibition notice on the car till they are removed! :)

I only had a light smoke on mine too and got pulled for nothin,when they couldn't find anything else wrong they wasted an hr gettin the car with the tint measuring machine out to check it! :) I understand there needs to be at least 75% light transmission on the fronts which is what most cars come with as standard.Mine looked darker because the rears were tinted medium and dark.

tried it before.took me hours an hours to do.very hard to get right.when i finished it lookd god but the bubbles are the hardest bit.id leave it to proper tinting companies as when they do it the windows become smash prove.here is my micra with the tints i did

DSC00131.jpg

as said above mate. Dont do it!!!!!!!!

i have tried before on my bros old clio and its hard as hell. we got it looking ok but within a few days it all bubbled up so it wasted our time and the money for the tints.

i got mine done by a pro and its a lot less hastle. i have had mine on for close to 2 years and they still look top class with no bubbles. well worth the money if you ask me.

as said above mate. Dont do it!!!!!!!!

i have tried before on my bros old clio and its hard as hell. we got it looking ok but within a few days it all bubbled up so it wasted our time and the money for the tints.

i got mine done by a pro and its a lot less hastle. i have had mine on for close to 2 years and they still look top class with no bubbles. well worth the money if you ask me.

i couldnt agree more keirz