Shutter Island

AAhhh nooo! That would of totally ruined it! I feel bad for you lmao :o

I'm doing nothing tonight so i wanted a good film to watch that's on sky player. Anyone got any recommendations? lol. Want a thriller which is just as good as shutter island :)

Pretty good film yea :o

Recent films I've seen in order of awesomeness are Unknown, The Fighter, Battle: LA! :)

same here except from unknown i decided to watch paul instead and didnt regret it! got a unlimited card for cineworld so there atleast once a week :D

Shutter island is awesome seen it 3 times now, had to rewatch it and its even better the second time round!

Love shutter island, watch inception if you havnt already. Is equal awesome u must watch it :blush:

Both epic films! Inception is a proper head fuck though, need to see it again :(

Was expecting shutter island to be a bit of a horror from the trailer but its totally not! Still good story line

Watched this film last night, havent seen a film that good in awhile defo worth the watch. The blues song at the end was very moving. 6 out of 5 star film in my opinion, might watch it again tonight. Sky player is showing it, so watched it on the xbox.

For those fans of shutter island please watch inseption, leo again at his best and can't say much other than yea its a head fuck.

@Sparkster I've seen it loads and I'm still head fucked lol but defo worth the second watch, and then some tbh.

I don't normally like Leo, but this was a good film, got to say. I predicted everything though, although I wasn't sure I was right til the end, which is great! Usually you know you're right and it ruins it. So yes, really good watch. Don't know if I could watch it twice, be a bit of a drag.