Hey Newish memeber here

Hey lads ive been a member on here for a few months now without actually introducing myself. Some of you may know me from TGTT. The names Ian :( im from stirling and i drive a 1997 Glanza V :D

Anyways just thought id finally say hi :blush:

Here's my V fresh back from the bodyshop on friday-

P3250518.jpg

P3250517.jpg

P3250530.jpgP3250538.jpg

Welcome along! Car looks amazing with the kit fitted, I added the pictures to my customers cars album on Facebook! :blush:

Cheers mate, Im really pleased with it :( u got a link to your facebook page so i can see your other pics?

another scottish member thts wat i like to see.lol nice motor they rota or advan rims uv got??

They are rota mate, waited for soooooo long for super advans to come up in 15's with no joy, i was going to powder coat them the same as the rotas. tbh tho im more that happy with the rotas.

welcome to the club, stirling aint too far from me and a few others

Cheers buddy, not far at all mate. There are not many starlets in stirling. Good to see theres some only slightly further afield :D

Alright mate, im from tullibody but in stirling alot, I've never seen your car on the road but must say its nice!

thanks for all the welcomes :blush: hey buddy, Im not actually in stirling. I live in menstrie just down the road from you lol used to live in tullibody too lol

welcome bud :p car looks amazing!! I think that adjustable glanza spoiler (is it toms?) would complete this along with a duck spoiler :D

any more plans for this masterpiece then?

Cheers Mate :D The future plans are to go forged for big boost and possibly change to a bigger turbo, wont be for a while yet tho, Need a few things first. Im undecided on what to do with the rear of the car. Im defo keeping the stock bumper and im kinda thinking duck spoiler, but only if i get an aftermarket top spoiler. Still unsure otherwise it would be done by now lol.

Welcome :)

and what a nice 91 you has :lol: ... and i dont say that often :)

Thanks mate, i appreciate that :)