cant find a phone number

ya i sent a pm maybe two replied to his thread started my own thread , checked nick @tuning developments but he seems to have stopped stocking them so cant say i didnt try lol

no harm done anyway levin conversion is way cheaper

ya i sent a pm maybe two replied to his thread started my own thread , checked nick @tuning developments but he seems to have stopped stocking them so cant say i didnt try lol

no harm done anyway levin conversion is way cheaper

yeh nick advised me to go with the ksport 6 pots as he doesnt keep the wms ones anymore as far as im aware, and as for keri@wms i tried to PM them bout a 4 pot kit, took a little while to get a reply but it came through just fine, id just give them a little time dude, but if ya need the brakes right now then its just one of them things i guess

Sorry lads, was off with a chest infection :D - back now though and full of penicillin!

I've got a load of PMs to reply to all over the place so don't worry I'll get to you all! ;)

glad your back ;) could you reply to my pm if ya get a chance there is a chance i might get a ready made kit rather than customising my own ,just need a few quieres answered ;)